Little Lena and the Big Table was lovely to work on. I love illustrating people and children, so that book was really good fun from beginning to end. It is written by PJ McIlvaine and will be published by Big Belly Books Co in June 2019.
Little Lena has her heart set to sit at the big table. But every year her family tells her she’s just not big enough. Little Lena is determined to show everyone how big she is. This book is full of chaos and heartfelt charm. Ages: 3-8
Book Details :
- Title : Little Lena and the Big Table
- Author : PJ McIlvaine
- Illustrator : Leila Nabih
- First published : 2019
- Number of pages: 32 pages
- Format: Paperback and Hardcover
- Dimensions: 8 x 10 inch
- Keywords: growing up, food, thanksgiving, family, lovey, baby, wanting, table, eating, memories
You can buy the book on the publishers website here.